Tuesday, May 24, 2016

WEDNESDAY: “YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW I FEEL!” Hebrews 4:15 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson May 25, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
May 25, 2016

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

 “YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW I FEEL!”
Hebrews 4:15
“For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.”
A few minutes ago I received a phone call from a dear friend who had his big toe amputated about a year ago. He now has a sore developing on the same foot near the area of the amputation.
A few days ago I spoke with another friend who just lost his wife of 66 years. I lost my Joyce after 62 years of marriage and could feel some of the same pangs of separation Floyd is now experiencing.

Try as I might, I cannot truly know how these two brothers are feeling. Even if I have experienced the same significant losses in my life, I cannot begin to know what their hearts are feeling right now.

But I want to tell you that there is a Savior in heaven who knows what they are feeling. He experienced each and every pang, pain, or sense of loss that we will ever encounter. I am so glad that in the time of our need, we have the assurance that our Lord feels what we feel and more than that! He is able to comfort us with more than mere words -- He can heal our hurting heart.

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil  

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

Please feel free to forward this E-Votional on to your family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

​PASTOR CECIL · Pastor Cecil's Devotional: “GOD’S PROTECTION!” Psalm 23:4 GOD’S PROTECTION​! Psalm 23:4 – Devotional Psalm 23:4 “Yea,...