Wednesday, July 13, 2016

THURSDAY: “WRONG DESTINATION!” 2 Timothy 4:7-8 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson July 14, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
July 14, 2016

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

“WRONG DESTINATION!”
 2 Timothy 4:7-8
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.  Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

Yesterday I received a call from my brother-in-law, Harold. He asked if I was familiar with Ellsworth Air Force Base. I said I sure did since I was once stationed there. That was when I was a jet mechanic. He laughed and said he knew.
Harold had called to tell me that a Delta A380 passenger airliner had landed at Ellsworth instead at the Rapid City Regional Airport. Oops! I can only imagine the difficulty the pilot of that aircraft is now facing.
There are many people flying through life thinking they know their proper destination. The problem is that they may end up at the “wrong airport.” What a tragic realization will face people when they open their eyes in death to find they face an eternity in hell when they could have landed in heaven!
God has provided us with a “flight plan” that will insure that we are on the right course to arrive safely and securely at our eternal home in glory. That flight plan is the BIBLE. We must follow it closely to insure a safe landing.
May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil  
You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com  

Please share with your friends and family and invite them to subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

​PASTOR CECIL · Pastor Cecil's Devotional: THIS IS LOVE! 1 John 4:10 THIS IS LOVE​! 1 John 4:10 – Devotional 1 John 4:10 “This is lov...