Tuesday, July 5, 2016

WEDNESDAY: “A SIGHTED BLIND MAN!” John 9:32 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson July 6, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
July 6, 2016

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

 “A SIGHTED BLIND MAN!”  
John 9:32
Since the world began it has been unheard of that anyone opened the eyes of one who was born blind.

God has blessed me to come into contact with many people who have little or no eyesight. I hesitate to call them blind for they often have better vision than sighted people. It is just that they “see” things differently.

One of my dear friends is Bill Hadden, a faithful subscriber to the Daily-E-Votional for many years. Last week I received an e-mail from Bill to tell me that he had lost his wife of 68 years.

I called Bill to share my sympathy for his loss. He knew I had recently traveled that same road with the loss of my Joyce after 62 years of marriage. It was a most refreshing conversation as we encouraged each other with the certainty that this world is not our home and we will soon see our beloved mates.

Over the years I have been encouraged by Bill Hadden. His spiritual sight has illuminated my life in a significant manner. In a world where so many stumble in spiritual darkness, here is a blind man who sees clearly spiritual truths that lift and encourage. He is a brother beloved and a SIGHTED BLIND MAN!

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil  
You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

Please feel free to forward this to your family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

​PASTOR CECIL · Pastor Cecil's Devotional: THIS IS LOVE! 1 John 4:10 THIS IS LOVE​! 1 John 4:10 – Devotional 1 John 4:10 “This is lov...