Sunday, May 5, 2019

MESSAGE OF THE WEEK, MAY 5th, “A LOST DAUGHTER!”; PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON, DAILY E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
May 5, 2019

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

This is Pastor Cecil A. Thompson and this is the One Year Bible Reading and message for May 5th

 Judges 17:1-18:31
  John 3:1-21
Psalm 104:1-23
Proverbs 14:20-21

PASTOR CECIL A. THOMPSON TUMWATER CHAPEL MESSAGE OF THE WEEK.
  Please click on the following link to listen to the message:

“A LOST DAUGHTER!” 
Job 19:25-26
For I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth; and after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall see God.”

Prayer

Blessings dear hearts!  Walk with God today and be a blessing! 
- - - Pastor Cecil 

You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment