Wednesday, September 27, 2017

THURSDAY GOD IS IN CONTROL; Pastor Cecil A. Thompson September 28, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
September 28, 2017

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:


“GOD IS IN CONTROL!” 
Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Through the years I have often found my thoughts going back to today’s verse. It was one of the first verses I ever memorized. Come to think about it, it may very well be the reason that I am known as more optimistic than pessimistic. It is not me, but the Lord that makes the difference.

God gives us a tremendous promise in this verse. He promises to strengthen us, to help us and to upholdus. Do you realize what that promise should mean to each of us in our daily walk? It means that we can claim victory over every situation.

As I read this verse again, I see that our requirement is very minimal. We are not called upon to do great and mighty works. We do not even have to possess super human abilities.

So what is our part?  “Fear not” and “Be not dismayed”. The reason the Lord gives us for not fearing or being dismayed is that He is with us and He is our God. With God in control we are free to praise Him and give Him the glory.

Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing!

- - - Pastor Cecil

You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at:www.Daily-E-Votional.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment