Monday, September 18, 2017

TUESDAY CITIZENSHIP; Pastor Cecil A. Thompson September 19, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
September 19, 2017
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
pastorcecilathompsondailye-votional.blogspot.com
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
pastorcecilthebibleinoneyear.blogspot.com
“CITIZENSHIP!”
Philippians 3:20
“For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.”
My residence is in Tumwater, Washington. My zip code, however, is Olympia, Washington. There are instances where a person’s place of residence is in an area that shows a different location than where they actually reside.
There are certain localities where a person’s residence is nearer a town or city in another nation. One road, river, or railroad can make a distinction as to how an address is determined.
When I was stationed in St. Anthony, Newfoundland, Canada, I had a mail box with a Canadian address. Mail sent to that address came to me, but I was not a Canadian citizen. I was only a temporary resident.
As believers in the Lord Jesus Christ we are citizens of heaven. We may have a temporary address here in this world, but our forever home is celestial and eternal. I frequently find myself homesick for a place I have never been, but I will reside there forever and ever. That is my real citizenship!
Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing!
- - - Pastor Cecil
You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

No comments:

Post a Comment