Monday, September 4, 2017

TUESDAY RESTART YOUR MIND; Pastor Cecil A. Thompson September 5, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
September 5, 2017

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

“RESTART YOUR MIND!”
 Colossians 3:2-3
Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.”

Do you sometimes have a hard time keeping things straight? The thing you want to do next is shoved aside because something else suddenly came up that seemed more important or demanding.

It seems that the more labor saving devices that are introduced to the more pressed we are for time. It would seem that most people are operating on over-load and it is close to power failure.

When it comes to my computer I feel far beyond my personal capability. I seem to be calling people on a regular basis to assist me when I encounter problems. I figure at age 83 ½, I can be excused in asking for help. Did you notice I added ½ to my age. At my age I may soon be adding extra days!

Before I interrupted myself I was talking about dealing with a balky computer. Many times my experts advise me to restart the computer. It is amazing how many problems are resolved by a restart. If you need a closer walk with the Lord try a restart of devotion and purpose to be closer to Him.

Blessings dear hearts!
May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!

- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

No comments:

Post a Comment