Tuesday, September 12, 2017

WEDNESDAY A FOOL DEFINED; Pastor Cecil A. Thompson September 13, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
September 13, 2017

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

“A FOOL DEFINED!”
 Psalm 53:1
The fool has said in his heart, ‘There is no God.’ They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity; there is none who does good.

From time to time we will encounter friends, family, or acquaintances who like to boast that they do not believe in God. They seem to feel that the decision they have made concerning the existence of God determines whether or not He is real. How pompous!

Several years ago my wife Joyce and I had stopped at a super market and were just returning to our car. I heard someone scream my name and a young woman I had known for several years ran up and greeted me with sheer delight. It seems that she had heard that I had died and now here I was alive and well.

You see, just because she thought I was dead did not make me dead. She was sincere in believing what she had heard, and in fact she had shared the news of my death with others, but that had no bearing on my being alive.

When we encounter people who pride themselves in their atheistic disbelief, it is well to remember that it is the Holy Spirit who will be able to reveal the truth to them. In the meantime we need to live the authentic life in Christ that will reveal the truth that God is not dead. He lives in and through us!

Blessings dear hearts!
May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!

- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

No comments:

Post a Comment